In this Q&A session, filmed at ISAD 2014, Professor Allan Young discusses techniques, including the use of clinically-validated tools, to help detect difficult-to-diagnose conditions such as mania with depressive symptoms.
Hear Professor Young’s views on subjects including:
- Best practice during initial consultation and diagnosis
- Educating patients on their condition
- The importance of family and friends in patient care
- The future evolution of capturing mental states
- How best to taper pharmacotherapy
- His highlights of ISAD and anticipated upcoming conferences